Managing a product is a full time job! The art of product management requires us to be able to balance many different demands on our time all at once. A product manager needs training if he or she wants to be able to perform all of the tasks that are going to be required in order to make their product a success.
On this audio album, Dr. Jim Anderson shares some of the best techniques that Product Managers can use to manage their product and ensure that it turns into a success. Each chapter on this audio album is available to be downloaded separately or the entire album can be purchased for one low price.
- What What’s In Your Wallet Means To Product Managers
- Many Happy Returns – How Product Managers Can Make Product Returns Work For Them
- What 5 Things Does A Product Manger Need To Do At The Start Of The Year
- Product Manager Decision Time – Tell Users “Game Over”
- Product vs Project Management
- What Comes Before Requirements
- The 3 Secrets To Creating Good Product Requirements
- Pay Attention Product Manager!
- Product Manager What Does Your Business Card Say About You
- The Virtual Fence – Where Was The Product Manger
- Shall We Talk About Product Pricing
- Should You Get An MBA
- Would You Like To Share My Purpose
- People Product Managers Under Pressure
- How Product Managers Can Deal With Product Name Changes