Product Managers know that in order for their products to be successful, they are going to have to find ways to market their product. This is not an easy thing to do! Many of us have never been taught how to go about doing marketing and even those of us who have some training are facing customers who’s needs and interests are always changing. What this calls for is Advanced Marketing Techniques.
On this audio album, Dr. Jim Anderson shares some of the best techniques that Product Managers can use to get their customers to not only be interested in their product, but to also to buy it. Each chapter on this audio album is available to be downloaded separately or the entire album can be purchased for one low price.
- 01 – Is Your Marketing Message Missing The Point
- 02 – Grocery Store Success Lessons For Product Managers
- 03 – Product Logo Redesign Time For Product Mangers
- 04 – Internet Product Promotion – 4 Secrets For Product Managers
- 05 – Product Promotion Using The Web – Tricks For Product Managers
- 06 – How Product Managers Can Make Their Web Site Work For Their Product
- 07 – Product Manager Lessons From An Online Company In China
- 08 – Web 20 Product Management – It’s All About Participation
- 09 – How To Use Web 20 To Be A Better Product Manager
- 10 – How Product Managers Can Maximize Marketing
- 11 – Product Manager Marketing Mistakes
- 12 – It’s Time For Product Mangers To Go Postal
- 13 – What Can The Great Scion Teach Product Managers