It turns out that product managers actually have two jobs to do. The first, of course, is to manage their product and to make it a success. Their second job is to manage their careers so that they’ll be a success. All too often it’s this second job that can get overlooked. A product manager might be able to manage their job by themselves, but it’s going to be a tough thing to do. A much better way to go about making sure that you’re doing the things that you should be doing in order to help your career move forward is to find a mentor to show you the way.
On this audio album, Dr. Jim Anderson shares some of the best techniques that Product Managers can use to manage their careers so that they can be as successful as their products are going to be. Each chapter on this audio album is available to be downloaded separately or the entire album can be purchased for one low price.
- Only A Product Manager Could Screw Up A Job Change
- Now What – When Product Managers Make The Wrong Job Move…
- Breakthrough In Solving The Problem Of How To Evaluate A Product Manager
- Is Your Product Manager Resume Blackberry Ready
- Product Manager Resume Creation – Back To The Future
- Product Manager Job Hunt – Do You Have The Cover Letter Covered
- Oh, Oh – What To Do When You Don’t Get That Promotion
- How To Really Screw Up Your Next Product Manager Job Search
- Let’s Go Job Shopping – What A Product Manager Needs To Have On Their Resume
- How To Build A Mentor Network For Your Product Management Career
- Grow Your Career – What Product Managers Need To Do For Success
- Your Mother Was Right – How Product Managers Dress For Success
- Networking 101 For Product Managers
- The Accidental Product Manager Reading List