Product managers don’t sell their products, salespeople do. This means that it’s the responsibility of the product manager to make their sales teams be as successful as possible. The challenge comes from the simple fact that salespeople speak a different language than product managers do. They also think differently and act differently. It’s the responsibility of the product manager to adapt to how the sales teams want them to act in order to be able to pass on all of the product information that the sales teams will need in order to sell your product.
On this audio album, Dr. Jim Anderson shares some of the best techniques that Product Managers can use to find ways to clearly communicate with their sales teams. Each chapter on this audio album is available to be downloaded separately or the entire album can be purchased for one low price.
- Here’s What A Monster Truck Event Can Teach Product Managers
- Product Managers Who Want To Look Good Can Learn From Estee Lauder
- Learn To Read Your Customer’s Mind In 3 Simple Steps
- Product Manager Why Aren’t You Doing A Better Job Of Managing Your Sales Team
- Diversifying To Survive Is What Product Managers Are Doing
- License vs Sale – Product Managers Need To Know The Difference
- A 3-Step Product Manager System To Make Your Product Successful
- 7 Ways A Product Manager Can Be A Success During A Recession
- How Product Managers Can Manage A Complex Sale
- Product Manager You Have A Great Product – So Just Buy It Already!
- Product Managers & RFPs – It’s A Love – Hate Thing
- How To Work With Sales