The one thing that seems to scare just about every product manager is setting a price for their product. Will they set it too high and not be able to sell the product? Will they set it too low and end up costing the company money? It turns out that we all know how to do pricing correctly, we just have to be shown how to do it. Every product manager can be taught to set the right price for their product in order to ensure that it will be a success.
On this audio album, Dr. Jim Anderson shares some of the best techniques that Product Managers can use to set the right price for their product. Each chapter on this audio album is available to be downloaded separately or the entire album can be purchased for one low price.
- 4 Ways To Lock-Down Your Product’s Pricing
- 4 Ways Product Managers Can Prevent The Internet From Killing Your Product’s Price
- Product Managers Know That Pricing Is All About The Presentation
- 7 Product Pricing Mistakes That Product Managers Make
- How Product Managers Can Raise Their Product’s Price & Sell More
- Lessons From Starbucks’ Product Managers – How To Protect Your Products Rear
- Your Product Costs Too Damn Much
- Breakeven Analysis Is A Product Manger’s Secret Weapon
- Going Cheap Is Ok For Some Product Managers
- Performance Based Pricing – Is It Right For Product Managers In Tough Times
- Product Manager Lessons From An Online Company In China
- In A Recession, Product Managers Know Customers Want Value
- Driving Lessons – Product Mangers Learn To Ride The Economy
- Product Manager Tactics – Bringing In A Price Fighter
- How Product Managers Price Products For Irrational Customers
- Why Product Mangers Need To Know That Cost Plus Pricing Is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!
- Shall We Talk About Product Pricing
- Good Guessing Gets Great Grades