IT Management — Questions to Ask
Suggested questions for Dr. Jim Anderson:
- What do IT managers need to know about themselves in order to have a great career?
- How can IT managers prepare for an IT crisis before it happens?
- Can feedback be used to fix problem IT employees?
- What coaching skills do IT managers need to master in order to help their teams to win?
- During a performance review, what are the four things that an IT manager should never do?
- What steps do IT managers need to be taking now in order to keep their best IT workers?
- What makes an IT team effective and successful?
- What signals do IT managers send when they are giving a presentation?
- When should an IT team be used to solve a problem — and when shouldn’t they?
- Why do IT managers overestimate how good of a manager they really are?
Media contact: Dr. Jim Anderson, 813.418.6970, jim@BlueElephantConsulting, or web site http://www.BlueElephantConsulting.com