Public Speaking — Questions to Ask
Suggested questions for Dr. Jim Anderson:
- What are the 3 components of a good speech?
- How can a speaker overcome the sheer terror of standing in front of a group of people that they’ve never met before and trying to talk to them?
- How can I give a speech like Steve Jobs does?
- What is the one thing that a speaker can do to improve how they give a speech?
- What should I do if I’m giving a speech and someone starts to heckle me or cause a disturbance?
- Are there any proven methods to get everyone in the audience to turn off their annoying cell phones before I start to speak?
- What’s the best way to start a speech?
- What’s the best way to end a speech?
- How can I deliver a good speech if English is not my native language?
- How important is the layout of the room that I’m speaking in and how can I use it to my advantage to give a good speech?
Media contact: Dr. Jim Anderson, 813.418.6970, jim@BlueElephantConsulting, or web site http://www.BlueElephantConsulting.com