Negotiating — Questions to Ask
Suggested questions for Dr. Jim Anderson:
- Is it possible to buy now and negotiate later on?
- What facts about time should negotiators be aware of?
- What secrets do negotiators need to know in order to get the other side to see things your way?
- What do negotiators need to know about deadlines?
- What is the one skill that all negotiators need to have (hint: it starts with a “P”)?
- You make the call: are longer negotiations better than shorter ones?
- Does controlling when a negotiation takes place allow you to control the outcome?
- What can sales negotiators learn from a professional football strike?
- How can a negotiator learn to make good decisions while under pressure?
- Why is the phone never a sales negotiators friend and what can they do about it?
Media contact: Dr. Jim Anderson, 813.418.6970, jim@BlueElephantConsulting, or web site http://www.BlueElephantConsulting.com